Igrow Laser Hair-Restoration Helmet
Igrow Hair Laser Restoration Helmet improves the
quality of your hair and stimulate new hair growth.
In fact, low level laser therapy (LLLT) is among the most exciting new
options in the treatment against hair loss, and Laser Hair Restoration.
Restoration Helmet Features: Easy at-home hair rejuvenation.
Clinic-quality results. Results in as few as 12 weeks. Complete scalp
coverage. Adjustable to fit any size. 21 laser diodes. 30 LED lights.
Headphones iPod/MP3 compatible. Hands-free. Safe, affordable, portable.
the hair follicles absorb the laser energy, this will increase blood
flow, it will also remove oil, impurities and DHT. DHT is the primary
cause of hair loss. Moreover vasodilatation provides more proteins,
nutrients and vitamins to your hair follicles, thereby producing a hair
stronger, brighter and healthier.
Level Laser Hair Therapy
In addition to improving existing hair, Laser Hair Therapy will help to
stabilize your hair loss.
It is an alternative for patients who are not ready to have hair
transplant surgery, or are concerned about the possible side effects of
hair loss medications. Laser hair therapy is a natural, safe and
without medications treatment that offer amazing results.
Laser Hair Therapy is the technique of using a low level laser hair
treatment to increase blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles, which
stimulates hair growth. The light from the hair loss laser panel
penetrates the scalp and stimulates the production of energy at the
cellular level to improve the cell function. The Laser Hair Therapy
stimulates blood and lymph circulation at the follicle, decreases
inflammation, and energizes follicular cells for thicker fuller hair
growth. Nearly anyone experiencing thinning hair is a candidate for
laser hair therapy.
One theory of how this non-invasive, non-chemical laser hair
treatment works is that it stimulates the production of energy at the
cellular level; therefore, improving cell function. Clinical studies
have suggested that this cellular and sub-cellular activity breaks down
the collection of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), responsible for hair loss
(alopecia), and sweeps it through the lymphatic system.
Laser Hair Therapy
also rejuvenates the hair follicles in the diffuse hair loss and
thinning associated with menopause, and young men's early hair loss. It
can be used on its own, with Rogaine or Propecia (Proscar), or after
hair transplant surgery, to enhance the healing process and help the
transplanted hair thrive.
The treatment will not work on completely bald areas, only in areas
with live follicles. Results are seen in 4 to 6 months. It is important
to adhere to the treatment schedule to achieve best results. Men and
women being treated for hair loss sit comfortably under the lasers as
it gently delivers the phototherapy to the scalp. Most of our patients
read a magazine during treatments.
- There is no pain or discomfort from the therapy; some patients do
report some "scalp-tingling."
- Studies proved that hair responds best to red light in the 650 -
670 nm wavelength range.
- Tests have shown that pulsing light can enhance the effectiveness
of Laser Hair Therapy.
- The result from decades of research: iGrow, the world's most
advanced hands-free hair restoration system
- Patients who have used the therapy have said that their hair
looks and feels thicker, fuller and healthier and they have noticed
improved hair growth
Q: Is iGrow™ regulated for safety?
A: Yes. iGrow™ uses Class 3R lasers which are approved by the FDA. It
meets the safety guidelines established by the US and foreign
governments for safety.
Q: Does the iGrow™ emit any heat or radiation?
A: The laser and LED elements in the iGrow™ do not produce heat and
are, known as "cold" lasers. They do not give off heat or radiation and
are completely safe for use.
Q: Is iGrow™ safe to use for a woman?
A: Yes. The iGrow™ is an effective treatment for hair loss in most
women, or for thinning hair in women.
Q: Is iGrow™ safe to use for a pregnant or nursing woman?
A: Please contact your medical doctors for guidance.
Q: Is it safe to use finasteride (Propecia™) and/or minoxidil
(Rogaine™) while using iGrow?
A: The iGrow is safe to use with Rogaine (minoxidil) or Propecia
(finasteride). There are no contraindications with these medicines.
Laser combs? Old news. The latest in
laser-based hair rejuvenation is the iGrow, a stylish new wearable
device from Apira Science that packs 21 laser diodes and 30 LED lights.
Benefits of Laser Hair Therapy
The procedure is beneficial for:
- Proven technology in thousands of clinical studies
- Safe, conforms to FDA and Health Canada safety standards
- Increases blood supply to the scalp by 54% after only one
- Stimulates hair follicle and regrowth of hair
- Stops excessive DHT and hair shedding and loss
- Thicker hair cortex, fuller, shinier, softer and more manageable
- Repairs and improves hair shaft quality
- Relieves irritating scalp disorders
- Increased hair strength and elasticity
- Enhances the lasting effects of hair color and perms by closing
- Bonds and locks in conditioners for enhanced results
- Non-invasive method, no surgery
- No thermal damage or burns
- Pain free
- No side effects
- No drugs or medications
- Doesn't require supplementary expenses such as consumable
medications and cosmetics mandate.
- No alteration or destruction of molecular structure or DNA
Igrow Low Laser
Hair Restoration helmet now available for a low loyal customer
price of $695.00
- Men or women who have or expect to have hereditary hair loss
- Those with secondary hair loss due to illness or medications
- Ladies who have or may have post-partum hair loss
- Patients using medications for hair loss
- Those who have had or expect to have surgical hair restoration
- Men or women who have hair loss due to medication (chemotherapy)
- This iGrow Laser hair Treatment Helmet is a professional and
powerful laser hair therapy treatment device designed to maximize hair
growth and provide laser hair restoration The unit is packed with the
perfect combination of 21 laser diodes and 30 LED lights which treat
your whole head at once. The unit also has a connection for your
MP3 Player, or iPod.
PH Toll Free 1-888-824-7558 or use the
Secure Shopping Cart Below.